Private Forum of AANA Research Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Private Forum of AANA Research Group

private forum only open to members of AANA for their work and researches

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France Empty
PostSubject: Some Quick Photos... Packing for France   Some Quick Photos... Packing for France EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Since I am still in Austin for wedding... thought I would share what I was doing before I left!!!

Packing for France so before they went into container I opened up the Andrea kit in the living room to share the contents...

Andrea 1/32 scale Type VII U-Boat

It comes in a huge 'coffin' crate!!!

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France Andrea10

This is my nearly year old Havanese dog that weighs 10-11 pounds or about 4 kilograms whoms name is 'Chili Bean Charlie' to give you a size comparison... when you open the box and start taking out the parts...

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France Andrea11

I have two of the conning towers because I bought the central section kit first and then bought the entire hull version.

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France Andrea12

There are lots of holes to cut and then a lot of the interior to scratchbuild!!! This interior space is going to be highly visible when it gets cut into... now the nose and tail of the two halves of hull...

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France Typevi10

This is my messy garage floor but I put the part for the Accurate Armour Type VII waterline kits and their Quay model sold separately out to take some photos to share...

The kit is the waterline version in 1/35 scale that Accurate Armour made... I have three but there is a lot of patching up for the broken details on their casting... It is nearly easier to start over!!! They were and are a great company to work with. I had really some bad problems with one hull being crushed in shipment and they gladly replaced it!!!

The quay is kind of interesting but will be dramatically changed...
Some Quick Photos... Packing for France Accura10

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France Accura12

These are sections of the side walls of the Quay... and behind is my boxes of parts for a French town to be built in conjunction. This is going to France to be built into my house... I'll share more as progress is made...

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France Quaywi10
Back to top Go down

Some Quick Photos... Packing for France
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Private Forum of AANA Research Group :: Public area - general message only :: Public area messages only-
Jump to: